Repiping in Provo
Reliable & Skilled Plumbing Professionals
The pipes in our home can’t last forever, and after many years of daily use, wear and tear is bound to cause them to become rusted, decayed, and worn down. When it comes time to replace your pipes, American Plumbing Services is the team to call. Our Provo repiping experts are backed by over 15 years of experience. We use nothing but the best tools and the most advanced techniques to ensure every job is completed efficiently and effectively.
How Do I Know When It Is Time to Replace My Pipes?
After years of constantly using your pipes, replacement is inevitable. Oftentimes, repairs can be made to keep your pipes functioning, but in some cases, repiping is necessary. It is important that you spot signs of trouble with your pipes in order to prevent serious damage from taking place.
Pipe replacement may be necessary if you notice:
- Discoloration of water: If the water in your sinks, showers, or tubs is coming out yellow, brown, or red, this is a sign of rust and corrosion in your pipes.
- Corrosion: If you can see that your pipes are rusty or corroded, it is probably time for replacement.
- Strange noises: Your plumbing system should not be making any unusual sounds such as creaking and banging.
- Water leaks: Leaks do not always require full repiping. If you notice that there are multiple leaks around your home however, it is probably time for replacement.
- Unusual smelling water: The water coming out of your sinks, showers, and tubs should not have a smell. This is an indication that your pipes are deteriorating.
- Inconsistent water pressure: If your water pressure is much lower than it used to be, or if it decreases over time, this may be a sign of decaying pipes.
If you spot any of these signs, contact our team right away. Our Provo repiping experts will arrive promptly, inspect your system thoroughly, and determine and implement the best possible solution for your problem.
What Are the Advantages of Repiping?
While we understand that repiping your home can be overwhelming, there are many advantages. After repiping your home, you can expect cleaner water, lower energy bills, improved water pressure, and more hot water. Leaving your decaying and damaged pipes in place can only lead to serious damage to your home, so don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
Why You Should Call American Plumbing Services
With each and every plumbing service we perform, your satisfaction is guaranteed. No job is big or too small for our professionals to handle. We believe in completing every service correctly the first time around, so you can resume your daily activities as soon as possible. Thanks to our expert services and fair pricing, American Plumbing Services is the plumbing company for you.